OPEN SESSION REGISTRATION
The programme of ibagreco 2018 will include an open session under the theme Sustainable Agriculture: from science to practice. This session will take place on November 23th afternoon and is intended to be a space of discussion and knowledge transfer between researchers and the community (farmers / companies). At this session, the results of scientific projects and farmers that are implementing sustainable management practices in agroecosystems will be presented.
The participation in this session is free but the registration is mandatory by filling the form available at http://bit.ly/ibagreco2018 until November 16th, 2018.
The Open Session Programme is available here
Key Dates (Extended)
|Abstract submission||April 18th||September 15th|
|Early fee||April 18th||October 8th|
|Regular fee||October 9th||October 22nd|
|Meeting||November 22nd||November 23rd|
Registration fees* covers meeting participation, coffee breaks, lunches during the meeting days and poster session cocktail.
|Registration type||Early Fee
(April 18th to October 8th)
(October 9th to October 22nd)
* including presenters
** a confirmation of student status is required. Please upload a document confirming the student status in your registration form.
- Register in the Event Management Platform (https://sge.uevora.pt) and wait for a confirmation email to finish your sign up.
- Login at Event Management Platform (https://sge.uevora.pt) go to the 1st ibagreco event (https://sge.uevora.pt/eventos/ver/493).
- On the right-hand side of the page choose Register.
- After registration choose Confirm registration.
- After you confirm your registration you will be given the payable amount according to the options selected.
- After completing your payment please upload proof of the transaction using the option Confirm payment. This step is essential to allow issuing receipts. Your registration will be pending until you provide this document.
Payment is available by bank transfer.
After payment by bank transfer you must return to the Event Management Platform (https://sge.uevora.pt) and upload the transfer proof using the option Confirm payment.
Bank: Santander Totta
IBAN: PT50 0018 000339843396020 48
SWIFT / BIC: TOTAPTPL
Please include the reference “IBAGRECO2018” in your transfer description.
In case of bank transfer by your organization, make sure your name is also mentioned in the transfer description.
If you are not able to attend the meeting after payment, you may transfer your registration to a substitute attendee or cancel your registration. Please let us know by sending an email to the Organizing Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following refund policy terms will apply:
- 80% refund if done prior to October 7th 2018.
- No refund will be available after October 7th 2018.